This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Received Defective Unit

FLEXTAILGEAR - Received Defective Unit
Update by user Mar 01, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product replacement. After several more emails of back and forth, including youtube clips I uploaded to show my problem to customer service, thanks to this amazing website they seemed to care more about me and sent a replacement of the product to a newer version and all costs were covered.

Great ending and I'm completely thankful grateful to know about this awesome website! big relief.

Update by user Jan 18, 2022

After creating my review here, magically someone from customer service sent me an email asking "what I can do for you" disregarding all of my 5 emails so far that explained it all. I clearly explained that my unit was defective and he gave me a coupon to buy a new product instead of helping with my broken unit!

I insisted that this product is defective and they should take responsibility under warranty.

I requested a refund if they cannot fix my unit, so he asked for a video describing the problem. I created a video, uploaded it into youtube, sent them a reply and again they now ignore me!

Original review updated by user Jan 16, 2022
I ordered one of their signature product from the main international website, received my order and the product was not functioning properly. What I did not know is that no one will care and allow me to fix the defect regardless of the warranty. I sent them about 3 emails and also an email to an Australian website they own. Completely ignored me.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from their website.

Resolved
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article